This is one of Lauren' Pencil Portraits first drawings. It is a pencil drawing of us on our wedding day! Seeing this picture brings back such great memories. Let my pencil portraits capture your memory today.
Thank you for visiting my blog, Lauren's Pencil Portraits! I have always loved art and would love to share my art with you! My pencil portraits are a way to capture a moment in time forever. I draw pencil drawings from your favorite photographs. Pick your favorite picture and let me capture a memory for you!
Please contact me at email@example.com
1. Send me your favorite photograph. The better the quality, the better the portrait. This means a CLEAR, good sized photograph of the subject. I need to see the subject in order to draw it. You will get this picture back with your finished portrait.
2. I believe in open communication. After receiving your photograph, we can either speak by phone or through email to discuss exactly what you are looking for.
3. Once I have a clear idea of what you want and we have agreed on a price. I will need a 50% deposit to begin your portrait.
4. Once I have created the sketch of your portrait, I will email a scanned copy to you for your approval. If you have any modifications or suggestions we can discuss them.
5. Upon completion I will send an email of the portrait. Once you are satisfied I will send out your pencil drawing once I have received the rest of the payment.
If you would like additional copies of your drawing I can print them up to 11x17 for $20.00 a copy.
These prices include a single subject head and shoulders. Each additional subject is an extra $50.00. Lauren's Pencil Portraits can customize anything. Let me know what you are interested in and once I have seen the picture I can send you a quote.