Thank you for visiting my blog, Lauren's Pencil Portraits! I have always loved art and would love to share my art with you! My pencil portraits are a way to capture a moment in time forever. I draw pencil drawings from your favorite photographs. Pick your favorite picture and let me capture a memory for you!
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Send me your favorite photograph. The better the quality, the better the portrait. This means a CLEAR, good sized photograph of the subject. I need to see the subject in order to draw it. You will get this picture back with your finished portrait.
2. I believe in open communication. After receiving your photograph, we can either speak by phone or through email to discuss exactly what you are looking for.
3. Once I have a clear idea of what you want and we have agreed on a price. I will need a 50% deposit to begin your portrait.
4. Once I have created the sketch of your portrait, I will email a scanned copy to you for your approval. If you have any modifications or suggestions we can discuss them.
5. Upon completion I will send an email of the portrait. Once you are satisfied I will send out your pencil drawing once I have received the rest of the payment.
If you would like additional copies of your drawing I can print them up to 11x17 for $20.00 a copy.
These prices include a single subject head and shoulders. Each additional subject is an extra $50.00. Lauren's Pencil Portraits can customize anything. Let me know what you are interested in and once I have seen the picture I can send you a quote.